REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Date: 27 August 2019
Reference: RFP CO-19-0019SVP
1. The Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC) through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) invites interested bidders to submit a proposal, with the total Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) in the amount of Eight Hundred Sixty-Four Thousand Two Hundred Pesos (PhP864,200.00) inclusive of VAT for the procurement of the item/s stated below:
PR Number : 19-05-0085/ 19-06-0088/ 19-07-0105/ 19-07-0117/ 19-08-0121
Item Description: VARIOUS OFFICE FIXTURES/FURNITURE FOR NEWLY-RENOVATED PITAHC BUILDING
Office Fixtures/Furniture of Research and Development Division
Office Fixtures/Furniture of ODG
Additional Office Chairs c/o Administrative Division
Office Fixtures/Furniture of Standards and Accreditation Division
Office Fixtures/Furniture for Dormitory and Various Offices
(See Detailed List for specifications)
2. Procurement shall be conducted through Small Value Procurement under Section 53.9 – Negotiated Procurement as prescribed under Rule XVI- Alternative Methods of Procurement of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
3. The proposal must be duly signed by the bidder and must be submitted to the BAC Secretariat, PITAHC Building, Matapang St., East Avenue Medical Center Compound, Barangay Central, Quezon City or sent thru fax at (02) 376-3067 or email at email@example.com. The proposal shall be received until 09 September 2019.
4. PITAHC reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. PITAHC further reserves the right to reject all proposals, or declare a failure of small value procurement, or not award the contract, and makes no assurance that the contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders in accordance with R.A. No. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
5. The proposal must be inclusive of all delivery and installation charges and other accessories required for installation.
6. For any clarification, you may contact Ms. Ma. Teresa Torres/Mr. Louie Sibug at telephone no. (02) 282-5193 local 325.
EMELINE ROSE R. MARIANO, RMT, MGM-ESP
Chairperson, PITAHC BAC