REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Date: 16 December 2019
1. The Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC) through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) invites interested bidders to submit a proposal, with the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) in the amount of One Hundred Thousand Pesos only (PHP 100,000.00) inclusive of VAT for the procurement of the item stated below:
PR Number: THPP-74
Supply of Labor and Materials for Installation of new compressor of Air Handling Unit (AHU) 3 – 10 tonners
Scope of Work:
1. Mobilization of equipment, tools and materials on site
2. Dismantling of defective compressor
3. Install new compressor 4. Install new filter drier
5. Flushing of refrigerant and cleaning the system
6. Leak Testing
7. Vacuuming of System 8. Reprocess of system with Freon
9. Check power supply voltage
10. Testing and commissioning of the unit
11. Submission of service report
12. Turn over of unit to the end user
2. Procurement shall be conducted through Small Value Procurement under Section 53.9 – Negotiated Procurement as prescribed under Rule XVI- Alternative Methods of Procurement of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
3. The proposal must be duly signed by the bidder and must be submitted to the BAC Secretariat, PITAHC Building, Matapang St., East Avenue Medical Center Compound, Barangay Central, Quezon City or sent thru fax at (02) 8376-3067 or email at email@example.com. The proposal shall be received until December 23, 2019.
4. PITAHC reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. PITAHC further reserves the right to reject all proposals, or declare a failure of small value procurement, or not award the contract, and makes no assurance that the contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders in accordance with R.A. No. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
5. For any clarification, you may contact Ms. Teresa Torres at telephone no. (02) 282-5193 local 325
EMELINE ROSE R. MARIANO, RMT, MGM-ESP
Chairperson, PITAHC BAC