REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Date: 19 November 2019
1. The Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC) through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) invites interested bidders to submit a proposal, with the total Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) in the amount of Seventy Six Thousand Two Hundred Ninety Nine Pesos only (PhP76,299.00) inclusive of VAT for the procurement of the item stated below:
PR Number: 2019-11- 024 (CVHPP)
STICKER LABEL OF PITAHC TUGUEGARAO FOR SOAP BOXES SPECIFICATIONS:
54,700 pieces Akapulko Box 130g
40,050 pieces Bayabas Box 130g
8,650 pieces Calamansi Box 130g
7,550 pieces Carrot Box 130g
5,550 pieces Cucumber Box 130g
10,050 pieces Kamias Box 130g
4,500 pieces Labanos Box 130g
500 pieces Papaya Box 130g
***** Specifications as per sample attached
2. Procurement shall be conducted through Small Value Procurement under Section 53.9 – Negotiated Procurement as prescribed under Rule XVI- Alternative Methods of Procurement of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
3. The proposal must be duly signed by the bidder and must be submitted to the PITAHC Tuguegarao, Cagayan Valley Herbal Processing Plant, Government Center, Carig Sur, Tuguegarao City or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The proposal shall be received until 29 November 2019.
4. PITAHC reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. PITAHC further reserves the right to reject all proposals, or declare a failure of small value procurement, or not award the contract, and makes no assurance that the contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders in accordance with R.A. No. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
5. For any clarification, you may contact Ms. Anita C. Capiral, Plant Manager at mobile number _09178749100__
EMELINE ROSE R. MARIANO, RMT, MGM-ESP
Chairperson, PITAHC BAC