REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Date: October 29, 2019
1. The Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC) through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) invites interested bidders to submit a proposal, with the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) in the amount of Two Hundred Ten Thousand Pesos (PhP210,000.00) inclusive of VAT for the procurement of the item stated below:
PR Number: 19-10- 0169
Item Description : “Publication in the Newspaper of General Circulation in the Philippines of the “Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations of RA 8423 or the Traditional and Alternative Medicine Act (TAMA Law)
Size: Two full pages Tentative date of Publication: any day from November 11-15, 2019
Provide a certificate to PITAHC of publication within five (5) days from the date of publication
Provide 30 complimentary copies
ABC is inclusive of tax
2. Procurement shall be conducted through Small Value Procurement under Section 53.9 – Negotiated Procurement as prescribed under Rule XVI- Alternative Methods of Procurement of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
3. The proposal must be duly signed by the bidder and must be submitted to the BAC Secretariat, PITAHC Building, Matapang St., East Avenue Medical Center Compound, Barangay Central, Quezon City or sent thru fax at (02) 8376-3067 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The proposal shall be received until 06 November 2019.
4. PITAHC reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. PITAHC further reserves the right to reject all proposals, or declare a failure of small value procurement, or not award the contract, and makes no assurance that the contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders in accordance with R.A. No. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
5. For any clarification, you may contact Ms. Ma. Teresa Torres at telephone no. (02) 8282-5193 local 325.
EMELINE ROSE R. MARIANO, RMT, MGM-ESP
Chairperson, PITAHC BAC