REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Date: 29 July 2020
Reference: RFP CO-20-0021SVP
1. The Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC) through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) invites interested bidders to submit a proposal, with the total Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) in the amount of Five Hundred Thousand Pesos Only (PhP500,000.00) inclusive of all costs and applicable government taxes, chargeable against the funds of PITAHC Research & Development (R&D) Division, for the procurement of the item/s stated below:
PITAHC 2020 APP Ref: 2020-016
PR Number: 20-07-0100
Item Description: Procurement of Server for PITAHC R&D Research Management Information System
(Please refer to attached Specifications.)
2. Procurement shall be conducted through Small Value Procurement under Section 53.9 – Negotiated Procurement as prescribed under Rule XVI- Alternative Methods of Procurement of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
3. The proposal must be duly signed by the bidder and must be submitted to the BAC Secretariat, PITAHC Building, Matapang St., East Avenue Medical Center Compound, Barangay Central, Quezon City or sent thru fax at (02) 376-3067 or email at email@example.com. The proposal shall be received until 12 August 2020.
4. The winning bidder shall be required to post a performance security in any of the prescribed form and amount to be stated in the Notice of Award.
5. PITAHC reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. PITAHC further reserves the right to reject all proposals, or declare a failure of small value procurement, or not award the contract, and makes no assurance that the contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders in accordance with R.A. No. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
6. For any clarification, you may contact Mr. Louie Sibug at telephone no. (02) 8282-5193 local 541 or 318.
EMELINE ROSE R. MARIANO, RMT, MGM-ESP
Chairperson, PITAHC BAC