REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Date: October 29, 2019
1. The Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC) through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) invites interested bidders to submit a proposal, with the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) in the amount of One Hundred Thirty Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (PhP130,500.00) inclusive of VAT for the procurement of the item stated below:
PR Number: 19-10- 0164/0172
Item Description: Printing of Souvenir Programs, Certificates of Attendance, and IDs with Meal Stubs for 11th TAHC Congress on November 27-28, 2019
Souvenir Program, 350 pieces
Size: A4 size folded in half 40 pages including cover
Cover: C2S 180
Inside: C2S 80 lbs
Color Cover: 4/4 color
Color Inside: 4/4
Color Others: CTP with Design, Artwork and Lay-out
Certificate of Attendance, 350 pieces
Others: CTP with Design, Artwork and Lay-out
ID with Meal Stub, 400 pieces
ID Size: 4” X 4″
Paper Color: White
Print: One side printing
Color: Full color print
Others: with perforation, pre-cut, pre-numbered
*Please refer to attached layout of Certificate of Attendance and ID with Meal Stub *Written Content for Souvenir Program to be provided by PITAHC
2. Procurement shall be conducted through Small Value Procurement under Section 53.9 – Negotiated Procurement as prescribed under Rule XVI- Alternative Methods of Procurement of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
3. The proposal must be duly signed by the bidder and must be submitted to the BAC Secretariat, PITAHC Building, Matapang St., East Avenue Medical Center Compound, Barangay Central, Quezon City or sent thru fax at (02) 376-3067 or email at email@example.com. The proposal shall be received until 6 November 2019.
4. PITAHC reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. PITAHC further reserves the right to reject all proposals, or declare a failure of small value procurement, or not award the contract, and makes no assurance that the contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders in accordance with R.A. No. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
5. For any clarification, you may contact Ms. Ma. Teresa Torres at telephone no. (02) 8282- 5193 local 325.
EMELINE ROSE R. MARIANO, RMT, MGM-ESP
Chairperson, PITAHC BAC