REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Date: 6 September 2020
Reference: RFP CO-20-0022SVP
1. The Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC) through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) invites interested bidders to submit a proposal, with the total Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) in the amount of Thirty Five Thousand Pesos Only (PhP35,000.00) inclusive of VAT for a contract period of four (4) months for the procurement of the item/s stated below:
2. Procurement shall be conducted through Small Value Procurement under Section 53.9 – Negotiated Procurement as prescribed under Rule XVI- Alternative Methods of Procurement of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
3. The proposal must be duly signed by the bidder and must be submitted to the BAC Secretariat, PITAHC Building, Matapang St., East Avenue Medical Center Compound, Barangay Central, Quezon City or sent thru fax at (02) 376-3067 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The proposal shall be received until 09 September 2020.
4. The winning bidder shall be required to post a performance security in any of the prescribed form and amount to be stated on the Notice of Award.
5. The bidder must submit the following documents as part of its technical requirements to establish its qualifications as provided in Item F of the Terms of Reference:
- List of completed similar projects for at least three (3) years in providing pest control services in the government/public sector;
- List of licensed or fully-trained pest controllers to be assigned to the project to provide pest control services; and
- Proposed holistic approach in conducting the pest control treatments in accordance with requirements provided in the Terms of Reference.
6. The bidder shall submit their proposal together with the following documentary requirements:
- Valid and current Mayor’s or Business Permit;
- PhilGEPS Registration Number;
- Income/Business Tax Return for CY 2018/2019; and
- Notarized Omnibus Sworn Statement by the prospective bidder in the new prescribed form as per GPPB Resolution No. 22-2013
7. PITAHC reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. PITAHC further reserves the right to reject all proposals, or declare a failure of small value procurement, or not award the contract, and makes no assurance that the contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders in accordance with R.A. No. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
8. For any clarification, you may contact Mr. Andy G. Matula at telephone no. (02) 8282-5193 local 318.
DR. FRANCIS VICENTE S. RAS
Chairperson, PITAHC BAC