REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Date: 28 July 2020
Reference: RFP CO-20-0022SVP
1. The Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC) through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) invites interested bidders to submit a proposal, with the total Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) in the amount of Forty-Four Thousand One Hundred Pesos Only (PhP44,100.00) inclusive of VAT for the procurement of the item/s stated below:
2. Procurement shall be conducted through Small Value Procurement under Section 53.9 – Negotiated Procurement as prescribed under Rule XVI- Alternative Methods of Procurement of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
3. The proposal must be duly signed by the bidder and must be submitted to the BAC Secretariat, PITAHC Building, Matapang St., East Avenue Medical Center Compound, Barangay Central, Quezon City or sent thru fax at (02) 376-3067 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The proposal shall be received until 11 August 2020.
4. The winning bidder shall be required to post a performance security in any of the prescribed form and amount to be stated on the Notice of Award.
5. The service provider to be contracted under this project must possess the following qualifications: -With at least three (3) years of experience in providing pest control services in the government/public sector;
-With licensed or fully-trained pest controllers to be assigned to the project to provide pest control services; and
-With holistic approach in conducting the pest control treatments.
6. The bidder shall submit their proposal together with the following documentary requirements: a. Valid and current Mayor’s or Business Permit
b. PhilGEPS Registration Number
c. Income/Business Tax Return for CY 2018/2019d. Notarized Omnibus Sworn Statement by the prospective bidder in the new prescribed form as per GPPB Resolution No. 22-2013
7. PITAHC reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. PITAHC further reserves the right to reject all proposals, or declare a failure of small value procurement, or not award the contract, and makes no assurance that the contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders in accordance with R.A. No. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
8. For any clarification, you may contact Mr. Louie Sibug at telephone no. (02) 8282-5193 local 541 or 318.
EMELINE ROSE R. MARIANO, RMT, MGM-ESP
Chairperson, PITAHC BAC