REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
1. The Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC)through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) invites interested bidders to submit a proposal, with the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) in the amount of Five Hundred Thousand Pesos (PhP500,000.00) inclusive of VAT for the procurement of the item stated below:
PITAHC 2019 APP Ref: 2019 Indicative APP (Items 19 & 21) as amended
PR Number: 19-05- 0073
Item Description: Newspaper Publication and Printing of PITAHC Articles and Advertorials
Quantity : Cover and centerspread 90,000 x 2 issues (PhP250,000/issue)
No. of Pages : Cover and centerspread
Color: 4/4 color
Page size: 9.7″ Width x 13.5″ Height
Process: Web printing
No. of Issues: Two (2) issues
A well-established newspaper company; Nationwide circulation of newsprint magazine on health that comes out on a regular weekly basis; With design, artwork, layout, proofreading, editorial and article writing services
(Design, artwork, layout shall be subject to PITAHC’s approval)
2. Procurement shall be conducted through Small Value Procurement under Section 53.9 – Negotiated Procurement as prescribed under Rule XVI- Alternative Methods of Procurement of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) ofRepublic Act (R.A.) No. 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
3. The proposal must be duly signed by the bidder and must be submitted to the BAC Secretariat, PITAHC Building, Matapang St., East Avenue Medical Center Compound, Barangay Central, Quezon City or sent thru fax at (02) 376-3067 or email at email@example.com. The proposal shall be received until 14 August 2019.
4. PITAHC reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. PITAHC further reserves the right to reject all proposals, or declare a failure of small value procurement, or not award the contract, and makes no assurance that the contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders in accordance with R.A. No. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
5. For any clarification, you may contact Ms. Ma. Teresa Torres at telephone no. (02) 282-5193 local 208.
(Sgd.)EMELINE ROSE R. MARIANO, RMT, MGM-ESP
Chairperson, PITAHC BAC