REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Date: November 19, 2019
Reference: RFP No. DHPP-19-0006SVP
1. The Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC) through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) invites interested bidders to submit a proposal, with the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) in the amount of Three Hundred Fifty Thousand Pesos (PHP 350,000.00) inclusive of VAT for the procurement of the item stated below:
PR Number: 2019-09-057
Item Description: Establishment of Medicinal Plant Garden in Davao Herbal Processing Plant *Please refer to attached Purchase Request and Activity Proposal for complete details.
2. Procurement shall be conducted through Small Value Procurement under Section 53.9 – Negotiated Procurement as prescribed under Rule XVI- Alternative Methods of Procurement of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
3. The proposal must be duly signed by the bidder and must be submitted to the BAC Secretariat, PITAHC Building, Matapang St., East Avenue Medical Center Compound, Barangay Central, Quezon City or sent thru fax at (02) 376-3067 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The proposal shall be received until 28 November 2019.
4. The bidder must submit a copy of the following documents, together with the duly signed proposals, to ensure that the said bidder is technically, legally and financially capable to undertake the proposed project:
• Valid and current Mayor’s/Business Permit (if firm) or BIR Certificate of Registration (if individual)
• SEC Certificate, if applicable (if firm)
• PHILGEPS Registration Number
• Income/Business Tax Return for CY 2018
• Omnibus Sworn Statement by the prospective bidder in the new prescribed form as per GPPB Resolution No. 22-2013
5. PITAHC reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. PITAHC further reserves the right to reject all proposals, or declare a failure of small value procurement, or not award the contract, and makes no assurance that the contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders in accordance with R.A. No. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
6. For any clarification, you may contact Ms. Annette L. Atanacio at mobile number 09189254572.