1. Procurement of Various IT Equipment, Structured Network Cabling, CCTV System, Wireless Access Point, and Firewall Licensed Subscription
Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The PITAHC invites bids for the Procurement of Various IT Equipment, Structured Network Cabling, CCTV System, Wireless Access Point, and Firewall Licensed Subscription. 4 Delivery of the Goods is required within forty (40) days. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a nondiscretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
4. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Bids and Awards Secretariat, PITAHC Building, Matapang St., East Avenue Medical Center Compound, Quezon City and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday to Friday, except declared Holidays, Suspension of Works, or weekends.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on November 4 to November 24, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount stipulated below:
|Lot No.||ABC (₱)||Bid Fee (₱)|
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
7. The PITAHC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 12, 2019, Tuesday, 10:00 AM at the PITAHC, Matapang St., East Avenue Medical Center Compound, Brgy. Central, Quezon City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
8. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before November 25, 2019, Monday, 9:45 AM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
PITAHC, Matapang St., East Avenue Medical Center Compound, Brgy. Central, Quezon City
Bid opening shall be on November 25, 2019, 10 AM, Monday at PITAHC, Matapang St., East Avenue Medical Center Compound, Brgy. Central, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. The PITAHC reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
MS. MA. TERESA M. TORRES
Head, Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat
PITAHC, Matapang St., East Avenue Medical Center Compound, Barangay Central, Quezon City
+632 376-3067, 282-5193 or 94 local 325
MS. EMELINE ROSE R. MARIANO, RMT, MGM-ESP
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee