REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Date: 16 December 2019
1. The Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC) through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) invites interested bidders to submit a proposal, with the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) in the amount of Three Hundred Twenty Thousand Pesos only (PHP 320,000.00) inclusive of VAT for the procurement of the item stated below:
PR Number : THPP-79
Item Description: Labor and Materials for the Requalification and Revalidation Test of the HVAC System of the Liquid Product Production Line of Tacloban Herbal Processing Plant
Scope of Work:
1. Conduct the following tests for conformance to required design criteria, namely:
a. Air Cleanliness Class Verification via Air Particle Count Test;
b. Airflow Quantities and Air Change Rate Verification via Air Velocity Test c. Room Temperature
d. Relative Humidity Test
e. Room Pressurization Test
f. Airflow Patterns via Smoke Visualization Test
2. Submit test results and complete report in accordance with FDA requirement
2. Procurement shall be conducted through Small Value Procurement under Section 53.9 – Negotiated Procurement as prescribed under Rule XVI- Alternative Methods of Procurement of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
3. The proposal must be duly signed by the bidder and must be submitted to the BAC Secretariat, PITAHC Building, Matapang St., East Avenue Medical Center Compound, Barangay Central, Quezon City or sent thru fax at (02) 8376-3067 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The proposal shall be received until December 23, 2019.
4. PITAHC reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. PITAHC further reserves the right to reject all proposals, or declare a failure of small value procurement, or not award the contract, and makes no assurance that the contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders in accordance with R.A. No. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
5. For any clarification, you may contact Ms. Teresa Torres at telephone no. (02) 282-5193 local 325.
EMELINE ROSE R. MARIANO, RMT, MGM-ESP
Chairperson, PITAHC BAC