NOTICE OF CONDUCT OF NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT
ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE
DEVELOPMENT OF ACUPUNCTURE CLINICAL PRACTICE
GUIDELINES (CPGS) AND EVIDENCE FOR HEALTH
TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT COMMITTEE (HTA)
1. The Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC), through the General Appropriations Act (GAA) intends to apply the sum of Three Million Pesos (PhP 3,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Engagement of Consultancy Services for the Development of Acupuncture clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs) and Evidence for Health Technology Assessment Committee (HTA) Evaluation. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
2. In compliance with GPPB Resolution 09-2020 entitled “Approving Measures for The Efficient Conduct of Procurement Activities During A State of Calamity Or Implementation Of Community Quarantine Or Similar Restrictions”, the PITAHC Bids and Awards Committee confirms, adopt, and approve measures, as recommended by the GPPB-TSO, for the efficient conduct of all procurement activities, regardless of procurement modality, during the State of Calamity.
3. In view of this, the PITAHC now invites prospective bidders/suppliers legally, and financially capable PhilGEPS-registered suppliers to participate in the Negotiation to be conducted on 26 November 2020, 1:30 PM, through Zoom Teleconference. Attached is the Terms of Reference (Annex A), which will be discussed during said Negotiation.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours at 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday except declared holiday, suspension of work, and weekends.
5. A complete set of Terms of Reference may be acquired by interested Bidders on 17 November 2020 upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (PhP 5,000.00) through LAND BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES to be deposited to its Current Account Name: PHILIPPINE INSTITUTE OF TRADITIONAL AND ALTERNATIVE HEALTH CARE with Account No. 1872-1035-18.
Upon deposit, the bidders must submit the scanned copy of the deposit slip firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
(Note: Those who have paid the bidding documents during the first failed bidding willbe considered for the re-bidding of this project)
6. Thereafter, the PITAHC will invite interested Consultants to submit their Final Offers.
7. Final Offers must be submitted to the BAC Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27 November 2020, 12:00 PM. Consultants must submit the following documents applying the guidelines on e-submission:
a. Letter of Conformity to be printed in the bidder/supplier’s letterhead (Annex B);
b. Accomplished Forms (Annex C); and
8. Opening of Final Offers will be on 30 November 2020, 1:30 PM through Zoom Teleconference.
9. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
10. The Procuring Entity shall evaluate bids using the Quality Cost Based
Evaluation/Selection (QCBE/S) procedure. The criteria and rating system for the evaluation of bids shall be provided in the Instructions to Bidders as stated also in Item No. IX of the Terms of Reference.
11. The Consultant with the Highest or Single Calculated Offer shall be required to submit additional documents stated in the Requirements (Annex D).
12. The contract shall be completed within six (6) months
13. The PITAHC reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of negotiation, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
14. For further information, please refer to:
MR. ANDY G. MATULA
Head, BAC Secretariat
PITAHC Building, Matapang Street,
East Avenue Medical Center Compound, Barangay Central, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (+632) 8376-3067/8376-3068 local 320,
Facsimile No.: (+632) 8376-3067-68
DR. FRANCIS VICENTE S. RAS
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee