REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Date: 07 August 2020
Reference: RFP DHPP-20-0003SVP
1. The Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC) through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) invites interested bidders to submit a proposal, with the total Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) in the total amount of Eight Hundred Ninety Eight Thousand Four Hundred Pesos Only (PhP898,400.00) inclusive of VAT for the procurement of the item/s stated below with the following breakdown:
2. Procurement shall be conducted through Small Value Procurement under Section 53.9 – Negotiated Procurement as prescribed under Rule XVI- Alternative Methods of Procurement of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
3. The proposal must be duly signed by the bidder and must be submitted to PITAHC Davao Herbal Processing Plant, J.P. Laurel Avenue, Davao City or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The proposal shall be received until 17 August 2020.
4. The winning bidder shall be required to post a performance security in any of the prescribed form and amount to be stated on the Notice of Award.
5. The bidder shall submit their proposal together with the following documentary requirements:
- a. Valid and current Mayor’s or Business Permit
- b. PhilGEPS Registration Number
- c. Income/Business Tax Return for CY 2018/2019
- d. Notarized Omnibus Sworn Statement by the prospective bidder in the new prescribed form as per GPPB Resolution No. 22-2013
6. PITAHC reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this invitation. PITAHC further reserves the right to reject all proposals, or declare a failure of small value procurement, or not award the contract, and makes no assurance that the contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders in accordance with R.A. No. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
7. For any clarification, you may contact Ms. Annette L. Atanacio, Plant Manager, at mobile nos. 09177198311 or 09189254572.
EMELINE ROSE R. MARIANO, RMT, MGM-ESP
Chairperson, PITAHC BAC